Friday, September 14, 2007

Habit Forming Learning

I have ended at the beginning. Subliminally I did have the the end in mind. I wanted to finish this project, learn new things, and have fun. You will be pleased to know that I have indeed accomplished my objectives. I accepted responsibility for my own learning and I learned to blog and use the accompanying websites. I viewed my problems as challenges. That doesn't mean that I didn't grumble a time or two until I figured out this life lesson or want to kick flickr in it's domaine name. I just plowed on through by asking co-workers for help and noodleing about until I got it. Or as Cherry Evans said,"Oh you're just being clever." I did that a couple times and with dumb luck and perseverence I pulled through. It does help to have confidence in yourself because you don't give up. My toolbox is loaded with mentors who helped me along the way. Rodney Campbell, Chris Mitchell, and Sharyn Yenzer to name a few. Kudos too to the Terry Moran who sheduled time for me to work on this project:) I did use technology as I wrote before of my camera phone which helped me not fall behind when I was on vacation. But the greatest joy came from helping others over problem spots. To see the looks on their faces when flickr uploaded pictures or Rollyo finally worked. That was the best outcome of all.

No comments: